Cyprus is a full EU member state and a preferred destination for tourists, attracted beautiful beaches and lively entertainment. Cyprus enjoys tropical Mediterranean climate with about 300 days of sunshine per year. Nicosia is the capital and Limossol is the largest city in Cyprus, besides Larnaka and Pafos.
- Great friendly english speaking people
- Favorable Taxation laws and incentives
- Best holiday destination with great Entertainment and Nightlife
- Excellent Transport & Telecommunication
- High standard of Living
- Popular Retirement and Holiday Destination
EUR 3 million in Real Estate (or) bank deposits
We only recommend 100% real estate investment in Cyprus, as bank deposits are not safe in Cyprus. Passport within 3-4 months of processing. After 3 years you are free to sell the real estate.
Cyprus passport allows visa free travel to over 150 countries worldwide. No minimum residency requirement, that is the investor need not stay in Cyprus after receiving the passport.